- Tuesdays seem to be good days around here for random thoughts. I wonder why that is.
- Rocky the Dog took a spill last night and I was worried he busted his knee again. Thankfully, it appears that he didn’t.
- Today is Fat Tuesday, which in Metro Detroit means Paczki (pronounced: punch-key) Day. (It you don’t know what they are, see the picture above.) I’d like it if someone brought some in to work. I guess I could have. What are your Fat Tuesday traditions?
- I’m slowly starting to add some blog friends to Facebook. If it’s someone I’ve “known” awhile, I’m more apt to do it. If you want to connect, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fat Tuesday means Lent starts tomorrow. The Guilty Catholic in me feels like I should give something up for Lent. But I don’t know how strong my willpower is lately. Oh yeah, I do. It’s not strong at all. It’s wimpy willpower.
- “Careless Whisper” is one of the weirdest songs ever.
- The Duggars (now “19 Kids and Counting”) start up tonight. I hope my DVR is ready for that and for “Lost.”
- What’s the deal with Google Buzz? Should I be doing something with it?
- There’s still time to contribute to Drop of Ink. We haven’t gotten any visual art yet, so that would be much appreciated. Of course, anything would be much appreciated.
What’s on your mind today?