I Believe, Part Eleven
- I believe that a life without coffee is no life at all.
- I believe that Sarah Palin needs to stop writing on her hand. That’s SO middle school.
- And while we’re on the subject, I believe teabaggers are really angry white men gathered together to exert whatever leftover racism, xenophobia and misogyny they can muster up. Maybe they have good refreshments. I don’t know.
- I believe there’s a beach with a comfy lounge chair and a strawberry daiquiri somewhere calling my name.
- I believe that I almost always could use an extra half hour of sleep.
- I believe that if Kevin Smith is too fat to fly on an airplane, then I’m going to have serious troubles.
- I believe that I need to work on my patience. It lacks in so many areas.
- I believe the Winter Olympics are more interesting than the Summer Olympics. (And the debate starts…..NOW!)
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?
You can check out the other parts of the “I Believe” series here: Part One, Part Two, Part Three, Part Four, Part Five, Part Six , Part Seven, Part Eight, Part Nine, and Part Ten.