- While flipping through the radio on the way to work, I came across two morning DJs talking about how the one has given up on The Office. He finally had enough with the crappy writing that has been going on. Frankly, I felt like calling in (and I never feel like calling in) and asking him what took so long. I mean, The Office hasn’t been good for a few years now–which is sad considering the talent on that show and how amazing it used to be. It also isn’t surprising considering that morning show usually sucks hardcore…maybe mediocrity is okay with that group.
Remember when this show was really good? Yeah, me too.
- An acquaintance on FB always takes her son to Disney World every year. That alone draws a bit of side eye from me…I mean how amazing can Disney World be if you go every single year without fail? But here’s the kicker: her son is only three. He won’t remember a lick of this. It’s a good thing that family has money to burn, because they’ve certainly lit it on fire this time.
This will be her son in ten years.
- I have no words for this. Just…no words.
- All of a sudden my lips are uber chapped. What’s up with that? I guess I need to drink more water or something.
BUT MY LIPS HURT REAL BAD!
- You know what I’m done with? New shows. I can’t keep up with all the shows I watch, let alone the ones people tell me I should watch, and yet you keep making new shows on top of it. What’s worse is that you keep making new shows that suck and expect me to watch them. I don’t even have the time, but if I did I think I’d pick up a book instead.
Might as well.
- Last night I had a dream that I was hanging out with some of the Kardashians. Oddly, they lived in my parents’ neighborhood in a totally normal ranch style home from the mid 1970s. I don’t remember much, but I know Khloe and Kim and Bruce Jenner were there. And tennis was somehow involved.
I think maybe it was a nightmare.
Miss Josaphine Pott-her.
What’s on your mind today?