- Sometimes when I start Random Thoughts posts, I feel like Jerry Seinfeld doing his routine at the beginning and end of Seinfeld. Or better yet, that episode where Kramer imitates Jerry’s standup routine. What’s the deal with politics?
- The entertainment gossip world was all abuzz late last week with the speculation and confirmation that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber broke up. All I could think of was “about time.” That couple was as fake as a three dollar bill.
- I was falling asleep during Weekend Update on SNL this weekend, but I knew that Drunk Uncle made an appearancewhen The Mister started laughing so hard he was coughing. First of all, the laughing until you choke thing is mine…don’t steal it. Secondly, I think he is the biggest fan of Drunk Uncle alive. He’ll be talking about his SNL appearances for a good three days after they happen. Sometimes longer.
- If you hadn’t heard, we traded in my energy efficient Ford Focus for a mommymobile Dodge Caravan. Mentally I’m giving myself side eye, but it was really the only best option. The ride is smoother, which makes for a better ride right now with my touchy bladder. But I’ll still side eye myself for it.
- Well informed word on the street is that Hillary Clinton will be stepping down as Secretary of State in January. I cannot tell you how sad this makes me. I know that she probably needs a damn break. No one has been working harder than that woman these past four years, save the president himself. But I don’t want to live in a world where Hillary isn’t kicking ass in that position. I just don’t wanna!
- I also have made the switch from PC to Mac. Well, I haven’t fully made it yet. I have to backup things and clean off my old computer, but I purchased and have received a MacBook Air. So between that and the minivan, my world is a flutter with newness lately. I sound like a baller, but honestly I’m not.
What’s on your mind today?