- Happy 2013! May your year be filled with wonderful photos of the Sexy Beast Joe Biden and plentiful cups of your beverage of choice.
- Speaking of politicians…I hope you’re still lighting your nightly candle for Hillary Clinton. Head Bitch in Charge has a blood clot between her skull and brain. I really don’t have time to lose you Hillary. You complete me. I wish I knew how to quit you (not really). Seriously, though…you’re a national treasure. We need you. GET WELL.
- Well, I’ve been taken off of work by my doctor. Seems being 34+ weeks pregnant with twins is “enough” in her opinion. Fine. But only because I didn’t feel like going back to work after the holidays anyhow. And if one more person remarks that I’m living a “life of leisure” right now, they’re going to get punched in the face. Leisure would imply being able to sleep through the night with minimal distractions, being able to sit or lay comfortably and not having a packed doctor’s schedule.
- It’s official that Jessica Simpson is once again knocked up…like two seconds after having that last kid. I can’t imagine going through this again so soon, but good for her if that’s what she wants. My Nana did the same thing. My dad and uncle are 11 months apart. And she didn’t even get the endorsement deals and life of leisure that Jessica Simpson can afford…though being knocked up isn’t exactly a leisurely activity…see above.
- Speaking of knocked up celebrities, you’d have to be living under a rock not to hear that Kim Kardashian and Kanye are expecting a kid. I feel bad for that kid already. And that’s all I have to say about that.
- It seems your holiday conversations with conservative Uncle Frank (we all have one) weren’t as heated as the fiscal cliff negotiations between John Boehner and Harry Reid. Boehner stopped crying and tanning long enough to tell Reid, “Go fuck yourself,” several times. What a gentleman and a statesman!
- Now go run and get another caffinated beverage of choice. I know it’s too early on the day back to work to deal with too much nonsense.
What’s on your mind today?