- If I am overly-tired, I have a really hard time falling asleep. This apparently makes me like a baby in many ways. Babies like to fight sleep if they’re past some invisible line in the sand.
- I still can’t stand local news, but I end up watching it in the mornings when I’m up with the girls. It’s depressing and there are typos in the crawler on the bottom of the screen. There are few more annoying things in my life than that.
- People do have a breaking point with nonsense. This has been displayed in the fact that Fox News seems to be running aground in the waters of popularity.
- That even if it takes a few days to get around to reading it, reviewing the Target sales ad is still a lovely pleasure I wouldn’t trade for the world.
- That Brooklyn the Dog’s baby watching skills are unparalleled. She’s usually the first to hear one of them crying or fussing and always wants to inspect the baby to ensure we aren’t harming it. Too bad we can’t hire her as a nanny. She owes us money anyhow…it would work out well.
- There is such a thing as too much dishwashing. The skin peeling off the back of my hands is proof of that.
- The ban on women wearing Crocs in public can usually be bent or broken by pregnant or post-partum women. Either that or I’m just telling myself that to make myself feel better.
- Everyone has their own piece of advice to give. Some of it is helpful. Some of it is the most irritating words you’ll ever hear. It’s a fine line.
What’s on your mind today?