- Hearing that the pope is resigning really piqued my interest yesterday. Despite not having gone to church in ages, whenever the finer rules about the Catholic church are newsworthy, I am always intrigued. The fact that the Emperor from Star Wars is the first pope to resign in almost 600 years is a pretty good way to get my attention.
- When I was home from work prior to having the babies, I rediscovered my love of Roseanne and came to love Fraiser. Recently the stations that show them changed their daily schedule a bit and it has thrown off my whole mojo. How do I know that it’s 2 pm if Fraiser Crane isn’t going neurotic on my TV?
- Tonight is the president’s State of the Union address. You know I have weird milestones for my kids when I got excited at the thought of their first SOTU.
- You know the best part of the SOTU? The fact that Joe Biden will be on camera nearly the whole time.
- Today is also Fat Tuesday, or as it’s known in Detroit, Paczki Day. I will need the girls to go to the bakery and get me some packzki. One custard, one lemon and one raspberry please. (Yes, I know this will bring on a diabetic coma.)
- I think Instagram may have jumped the shark. Madonna has an account. It’d be better if it were food porn like 99% of other Instagram accounts.
- I love pizza as much as the avid pizza lover, but lately I’ve wanted it for like every meal. Is there something in pizza that makes your cravings stronger the more you eat it? Like meth or crack or something? I blame The Mister’s recent resparked interest in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
What’s on your mind today?