- Despite thinking I’d be better off sleeping, I actually saw most of the Oscars this weekend. What was more entertaining was the battle on Facebook and Twitter over whether the Oscars were any good or not–whether the right people won, whether the program was entertaining, whether Seth McFarlane was a good host. Apparently there are only two sides to any of these issues. Most black and white set of issues in the history of ever. And of course I miss Jennifer Lawrence falling and Hugh Jackman and Bradley Cooper coming to her aid and her being all “BACK OFF BITCHES I GOT THIS.”
- It’s supposed to be snowy as all hell over here starting this afternoon. Normally I love a good snow storm, but I’m dying to get some fresh air and with two babies attached to me…well, the snow storm doesn’t help. But if it’s going to snow, snow big I guess.
- I’m going to be honest: I have no idea what this “Harlem Shake” shit is all about. And I don’t want to. Usually I’m all over internet trends like this but this particular one sounds about as fun as running nails up my arms. So…just don’t.
- This whole gay sex in the Vatican scandal kind of makes me smirk. Just as I was disliking the church more and more, they introduce gay sex and try to drag me back in. You’ll have to do more than that, Rome. But well played. It’s also how Bette Midler won the internet…
- There’s finally a Cheesecake Factory coming to my area later this year and I couldn’t be any happier about it. Their food is good and their cheesecake is amazing. And since there hasn’t been one around here, it’s become a bit of an obsession.
- it never fails…every time i think i’ll take advantage of the babies sleeping to get some rest myself they wake up or fuss or crap their pants or fart themselves awake. yes, that’s a thing around here.
- If you love the following two things listen to me…TARGET and DEALS. This awesome site, All Things Target, is really where it’s at. I feel like such an extreme couponer on there and it takes zero effort really. And I love Target. Maybe even a bit too much…if you know what I mean.
What’s on your mind today?